Friday, August 8, 2008

Aspire's Girlfriend Getaways


I want to thank Renie Cavalari, the sponsor of today's EGG call. I had the pleasure of spending the day with her yesterday, being interviewed on her Aspire Live! show here in Phoenix. I'll let you know when the segment is posted on my website. By the way, it is a dry heat, but 108 is 108 no matter what!

Renie has just written a book, "The Official Girlfriend's Getaway Guide" based on research that she did earlier this year on how girlfriends like to travel. Author John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus) wrote her intro.

You can pre-order the book and see the recommended trips on her new site www.givetoyourself.com. I'm delighted to say that she has integrated my new company's "Adopt-a-Trip™" tool so that you can find the trips and then adopt them and customize them for yourself. The RoadTripWizard.com provides the trip planning tool on the back end.

Thanks Renie! I will be inviting her to join us on our call in the near future and talk to us about marketing to the $6b girlfriend's segment. Who knew???

Chicke

No comments: