Key characteristics of today's overachieving moms:
- Feel like they've given a bit of themselves away
- Need to be more, do more and as a result, end up micromanaging
- Are hyper-kinetic, doing everything (including multi-tasking) at light speed
- Losing trust in marriage, which can result from a catalytic event that brings new stress into the marriage
- Tend to think "no one can do it like I can", so take on too much
In marketing to moms, and dealing with male marketing directors, use the message:
- Imagine you are your wife....
Have a good weekend all. See you next week for the interview with Erin Bethea, the female lead in the new movie, Fireproof, just out in theatres this weekend.