Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Don't miss Jaynie Smith on Competitive Advantage on Friday, January 2nd
Jaynie Smith is the author of Creating Competitive Advantage.
She will be our Vignette Speaker on Friday, January 2nd at 4pm.
Take a look at this video interview on ABC of Jaynie where she talked about recession proofing your business.
Recession proofing interview on ABC
Jaynie's credentials include:
• 30,000 plus hours experience consulting CEO’s
• 15 Top Performer Awards for CEO coaching
• Featured in Entrepreneur, Industry Week, Investors Business Daily & Business Strategies Magazine among many other magazines and newspapers
• 20 years experience working with Fortune 500 companies
• Appeared on several TV business shows including ABC World News This Morning & MSNBC
• Selected by TEC/Vistage, an organization of 14,000 CEOs worldwide, as one of the 50 most influential people of their first 50 years
• Her Competitive Advantage proprietary workshop was selected as one of the leading new courses for the 2007 curriculum for the American Management Association
• Selected to deliver Microsoft Office Live Seminars 2007 with speakers such as Michael Gerber, Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield & Jim Kouzes
• Guest on Bloomberg Radio, WABC Radio “Brinker Show,” & NPR affiliate WLRN among scores of other radio shows
• Featured in telecast with Jay Conrad Levinson of Guerrilla Marketing Association
• Contributing Business Expert Columnist to Affluent Magazine